Access Assistant 1.0
If you distribute your software with a runtime version of Access or expecting the full version of Microsoft Access on the user's system, you can get mixed results if your application does not open with the correct version of Access. Access Assistant ends this issue by opening your application in the version you specify with the command line you need.
Access Assistant creates an ini file which you distribute with your application along with Access Assistant (forever free!) and you can be sure your get the expected results. You can also use it on your system to launch an Access database and have the system reconfigure your development version of Access.
Access Assistant download
- VStamp 2.0.1
- Software License software 5.01.26
- digiXMAS PAD Submit 1.0.0
- BrowseEmAll 2.3
- Free Png to Ico 1.2
- Refractor freeware .NET Decompiler 1.6.1
- Freeware XMLFox XML Editor 8.3.0
- DB Elephant MSSQL to Oracle Converter 1.2
- Rustemsoft XML Converter 8.4.4
- Software Copy Protection .NET Licenser 8.6.8