Bluetooth GPS Varies with device
Connect to an external bluetooth NMEA compatible GPS device. Mock provider allows other apps (Google Maps, GPSStatus, RMaps, OruxMaps, NDrive, c:geo ...etc) to work with the device.
### I always receive questions about how to use this app to connect their Notebook or PC, Mac ...etc. I have to clarify that the purpose of this app is to connect the Android with an external Bluetooth GPS device, in order to "replace" the android's internal GPS.
@@@@@ For samsung devices @@@@@
If your device crash occasionally, please first turn on the internal GPS before using the app. It is a known problem with some samsung devices.
### Please understand that the app frontend is just a frontend, mainly for controlling and configuration purpose, and providing some handy info. so don't expect it has many functions, shows every details and in any desired format...etc.
**** Please first enable Allow Mock Locations in Setting ****
* can't guarantee all device+apps work, pls email me details :)
Now you can start/stop the service from other apps by sending the service or broadcast Intent :
Start - googoo.android.btgps.action.SERVICE_START
Stop - googoo.android.btgps.action.SERVICE_STOP
Toggle - googoo.android.btgps.action.SERIVCE_TOGGLE
* Note: You should first make sure you setup all the preferences and you can start the service correctly through the GUI frontend.
* try the workarounds (in preference) if failed to connect (eg, service discovery fail, connection refused)
Please report error or send me logcat if you got FC or any problems.
Bluetooth GPS download
- Optimize ToolBox(15 functions) 2.0.9
- Battery Left Widget 3.7.1
- Missed Call Reminder 2.1
- Smart Connect Varies with device
- Car Mode 1.3.1
- Barcode Generator / Reader 2.0
- Move2SD Enabler (root only) 0.9.6
- AppMonster Free Backup Restore 3.5.0.google
- Voice Search 2.1.4
- Droid system master brief intr 2.4.1