Clinical Anesthesia Procedures 1.0.0
Clinical Anesthesia Procedures
This best-selling reference has been relied on for over 20 years by resident and practicing anesthesiologists and CRNAs. It provides current, comprehensive, concise, consistent, and clinically relevant guidelines for anesthesia procedures throughout the preoperative, intraoperative, and postoperative periods and in the ICU.
- The reference has been written, reviewed, updated, and field-tested by the internationally recognized anesthesia department of the Massachusetts General Hospital.
- Includes new information on quality assessment, patient safety, the electronic medical record, and new techniques and medications.
- Includes an easy to use alphabetical drug appendix
Clinical Anesthesia Procedures download
- Handbook of Clinical Oncology 1.0.0
- Frye's 3300 Nursing Bullets 1.0.0
- 5-Minute Vet: Canine & Feline 1.0.0
- Stroke 1.0.1
- Communicable Diseases for EMS 1.0.0
- Mobile OMT Lower Extremity 2.2
- Mobile OMT Upper Extremity Varies with device
- PR Vademécum Colombia 1.0
- Human Development 1.0
- Netter's Surgical Anatomy Revi 1.0