FFmpeg 4 Android 5.0.2
FFmpeg 4 Android
Add FFmpeg support to Your application with a few lines of Java code, no need for C!
Note that this app is mainly intended for Android developers that need to add FFMpeg support to their apps.
* FFmpeg4Android can be used on any Android device that use ARMv5 and up.
* Its possible to bundle it with your application.
* It was tested on lots of devices (Phones and Tablets).
* See how easy is to do from your application:
# Video/Sound size conversion.
# Video/Sound Codec conversion.
# Video/Sound file size decrease.
# Video aspect ratio change.
# Remove sound from video.
# Get only sound from video.
# Get MP3 audio from video
# Transcode WAV to mp3.
And a lot more...
For more information:
New Version 5,
* Very Low OEM pricing (for developers and companys), see more info here:
* Streaming support!
* Much more simple to add support to your app, few lines of Java code (our demo client is 71 lines of Java code, no C).
* Out of the box support for background processing.
For more information read our blog post:
Tags: FFmpeg, Codecs, Sound Conversion, Video Conversion, Video Editing, libmp3lame, h264, rtp, streaming.