[FREE] Nuclear Radiation Dosim 3.2.6
[FREE] Nuclear Radiation Dosim
Do you know how much radiation you are exposed to every day?
Geiger counter and dosimeter for your Smartphone
Do you know how much radiation you are exposed to every day? Are you aware of the radioactive sources in your vicinity? NUCLEAR RADIATION DOSIMETER calculates the current radiation exposure around you in a professional and reliable manner and also automatically calculates the radioactive contamination caused by cigarette smoke, food or traveling on a plane. In the future, medical and all other exposure will be added by a simple touch in the selection box. NUCLEAR RADIATION DOSIMETER presents the collected radiation exposure in a cleverly designed visualization. Your radiation exposure will be permanently projected to the expected annual value and compared to standard values.
NUCLEAR RADIATION DOSIMETER allows you to directly access more then 5, 000 measuring stations, shows the Top 25 radiation sources as well as the radioactive emissions at a reference location chosen by you. You determine your maximum radiation exposure and NUCLEAR RADIATION DOSIMETER will raise an alarm today, if you are expected to exceed this value within the next 12 months.
Even though NUCLEAR RADIATION DOSIMETER is a professional app designed with the utmost care, we can not guarantee the correctness of the presented measurements. We do not accept any liability. Please take note of the legal information when installing the application.
Additional Features in Full Version
• Tab on map to load stations (load/center/zoom feature)
• Automatic updating and recording of the measuring values on a regular basis for Dosimeter (background service)
• Station history for one week
• Station history for one month
• Displays the current radiation exposure where you are
• Displays details of measuring stations and development statistics
• Displays current radiation at a reference location (e.g. Paris)
• Graphic indicator of the level of current values
• List of Top 25 radiation sources worldwide
• List of Cities from around the world and their exposure
• Automatic projection of the annual radiation exposure in mSv
• Overall radiation dose over time
• Free selection of the measuring period
• Graphic tendency indicator
• Displays the peak value
• Description of the limit values and their potential effects
• World map with displaying the measuring stations
• Displays the closest measuring station
• Graphic level indicator for each measuring station
• Search function for place names
• Displays current radiation value, measuring development (chart) and position for every measuring station
• Setting of the reference station
• Autocompletion for location search
• Records the personal measuring development
• Records the measuring development of the current station
• Scaling 2 days
• Automatic updating and recording of the measuring values on a regular basis
• Appealing design and easy and intuitive handling even for novices
• More than 5, 000 measuring stations worldwide
Japan, USA, Taiwan, China, Korea, Australia, Canada, Russia, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Holland, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Rumania, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, England...
Radioactivity, atom, nuclear radiation, X-rays, Geiger counter, dosimeter, worldwide, nuclear, radiation monitor, radiation gauge, radiation map, nuclear power plant, gamma rays, half-life, isotope, nuclide, nuclear fusion, decay, dose, Fukushima, Chernobyl, plutonium, uranium, radon, radium, sievert (mSv, µSv, nSv), X-ray, counts per minute (CPM, gray (Gy), rem, becquerel (Bq), rad (rd)