Financial Forecasting. MBA 1.0.0
Financial Forecasting. MBA
Master financial forecasting practices and begin making the best long-term budgetary decisions for your business today! Download "Financial Forecasting" right now to discover the most effective ways to plan and execute financial strategies right away!
"Financial Forecasting" is not an educational gimmick. This is a rigorous, in-depth, professional-level learning experience geared towards engaged professionals who wish to master all the specific components of financial forecasting needed to make sound long-term decisions at any level of the business hierarchy. To do so, this course provides students with a comprehensive review of numerous fundamental business forecasting practices. This review covers each basic forecasting methodology conceptually before covering its practical applications – such as how these practices may be executed using modern technology. This ensures that learned techniques can be effectively applied within real world scenarios. Specific practices important to management professionals include cash flow forecasting, cost prediction, earnings forecasts, foreign exchange forecasting, and technological forecasting among many others.
"Financial Forecasting" is a complete learning solution, utilizing a full professional-level textbook – logically divided into twenty two chapters – as well as multiple interactive mLearning features. These study aides include interactive flashcards as well as knowledge exams that test users’ newly acquired management knowledge, explaining both right and wrong answers after each test is administered. All included materials are designed to focus users’ learning efforts as effectively and constructively as possible, while affording students the flexibility of learning on their own unique schedules. This breadth of features, coupled with an abundance of professional-level educational content, "Financial Forecasting" offers users a practical financial forecasting education that anyone can utilize today to prepare themselves for success in the future.
• Forecasting and managerial planning
• Forecasting, budgeting, and business valuation
• Moving averages and smoothing methods
• Regression analysis
• Multiple regression
• Time series analysis and classical decomposition
• Forecasting with no data and long range forecasting
• In-direct methods
• Evaluation of forecasts
• What is the right forecasting tool and software for you?
• Sales and revenue forecasting
• Forecasting the economy
• Financial and earnings forecasting
• Cash flow forecasting
• Analysis of cost behavior and cost prediction
• Bankruptcy predictions
• Forecasting foreign exchange rates
• Interest rate forecasting
• Technological forecasting
• Forecasting in the 21st century
• Complete course texts
• Interactive flashcards for subject review
• Comprehensive chapter-level tests
• Explanations of right and wrong answers
Application does not require internet connection to operate
Learning To-Go: is developed by the market leader ComboApp based on the work of Professor and best-selling author Dr. Jae K. Shim.
Promoted by ComboApp Marketing & PR Agency http://marketing.comboapp.com