G-board Lite (Gesture Input) 1.6
G-board Lite (Gesture Input)
Tired of on-screen keyboards?
Never hit the desired key on the small screen?
Why don't try "G-board" - the new input solution with handwriting recognition!
G-board is based on simplified gestures instead of keys (like Graffiti for Palm).
Only draw a simplified gesture of the desired letter or symbol.
Because you only have to draw gestures, blind typing (writing) is now possible!
> A Shift-button isn't necesary, because a small gesture means lower case and a bigger gesture means upper case (see screenshot).
> For writing only in upper (or lower) case or writing only numbers, its possibly to move the labeling fields.
> QuickText Function:
Enter your own text for each gesture! E.g.: save your e-mail as the gesture 'e' and call it by drawing simply 'e' in QuickText-mode.
> For faster recognition on older or slower devices a "Simple mode" is available.
Please help us improving this app and mail us bugs or bad gesture recognition! But remember that the recognition also depends on your touchscreen, Thanks!
!!NOTE!! This free demo-version of G-board has the following limitation:
- Only some symbols
- Only one QuickText
- Suggestions & Diacritics aren't editable
- MyBoard is limited to 3 gestures
- No background or gesture-color change
G-board Lite (Gesture Input) download
- TAPUCATE - Teacher App Varies with device
- 解凍ツールPro(ZIP/LHA/RAR/7z)機能追加版 6.3.6
- Autorun Manager PRO Varies with device
- GO Theme: Heart Crown 2.0
- IProgram 0.24
- DataVault Password Manager Varies with device
- ICA - Indian Contract Act 2.1
- Astrotek Dictionary-English 1.0.1
- Kamus - Bahasa Indonesia-Bahas 1.1
- AT&T Global Network Client 126.96.36.19901