Gameboy Advance emulator based on VBA-M r1097 (GPL), designed and tested on the Xoom, Galaxy S2, Nexus 7, and Xperia Play, but works on many devices with similar specs. I have made a number of custom optimizations to increase speed while maintaining VBA-M's excellent compatibility and audio quality. You should have at least a 1GHz CPU for best results.
* High-level BIOS emulation, no BIOS file needed
* Backup memory and save state support, auto-save and ten manual slots for save states. State files are interchangeable with the PC version of VBA-M.
* Supports games in .gba format, optionally in .zip files
* Configurable on-screen multi-touch controls & keyboard support (up to 4 touches supported at once), and an Xperia Play optimized button layout
* Wiimote + Classic Controller, iControlPad, and Zeemote JS1 support (Wiimotes not yet working on Android 4.2), also works with any generic Bluetooth/USB gamepad supported by Android
* Portrait/Landscape auto-orientation support
No ROMs are included with this app and must be supplied by the user. A number of public domain games/demos are available at www.pdroms.de. Transfer games anywhere to your internal storage/SD card and browse to them from within the app (default SD card directory is /mnt/sdcard).
Follow me on Twitter for updates about my apps:
Visit the homepage at explusalpha.com for more info, ports for other platforms, and my other apps (including Snes9x EX). Please report any crashes or device-specific problems via email (include your device name and OS version) so future updates continue to run on as many devices as possible.