Joy2Touch Server 3.24
Please READ THIS CAREFULLY: This app is NOT WORKING with all Devices and it's NOT WORKING with all ROMs you are using! So TRY IT OUT and use it, or uninstall it with a refund! I can not fix incompatibilities for hundreds different Devices and ROM versions.
With this Joy2Touch Server you can emulate Touch-Events and Mouse-Events with your Joystick, Keyboard and Mouse (not all mouse devices are supported well). So you can play Touch-Only games with your Keyboard and Mouse or with a Joystick. And with a "Wii-Remote IR Sensor" you can control your Device with a Wii-Remote pointer on your touchscreen.
!!! Hint: For this Joy2Touch Server you need "ROOT" and the USB/BT Joystick Center App
You can check the compatibility before you download this app:
- Android 4.0.3 (or newer) *Rooted* Device
- USB/BT Joystick Center Android App:
( http://market.android.com/details?id=com.poke64738.usbjoy )
- Non blocked Network-Port: 1200
- Mouse & Keyboard Gaming (for FPS Games)
- Joystick->Touch Gaming
- Wii-Remote IR Sensor Pointer -> Touch
- Load & Save Touch-Settings (IMP/EXP in Joystick Center)
Successfully tested with these Devices:
- Acer A500/501 (Android 4.0.3, 3.2.1, 3.1 Stock Rooted-Rom)
- Archos 101 G9 (Android 4.0.3 Stock Rooted-Rom)
- Asus TF101 (3.2 Stock Rooted-Rom)
- Asus Prime TF201 (ICS 4.03 Stock Rooted-Rom)
- Asus TF300 (ICS 4.03 Stock Rooted-Rom)
- Asus TF700 (4.1.1 Stock Rooted-Rom)
- Google Nexus 7 (JB 4.1 Stock Rooted-Rom)
- RikoMagic MK808 (Finless Rom)
- Samsung Nexus (Android 4.0.2 Stock Rooted-Rom, with OnTheGo USB Cable)
- Samsung S2 (Android 4.0.3 Stock Rooted-Rom, GT-I9100-IML74K.XWLP7, Kernel: 3.0.31-Dorimanx-V2.1-SGII-ICS)
- Samsung S3 (ICS 4.03 Stock Rooted-Rom)
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.0 Plus (3.2 Stock Rooted-Rom)
- Sony Xperia Play (4.0.3 Stock Beta Rooted-Rom)
- Toshiba Thrive (Android 3.2.1 Stock Rooted-Rom)
- Xoom (4.0.4 Stock Rooted-Rom)
Other devices are not tested!
HINT: I've tested it with *rooted* stock ROMs only. If its not working, then the most issues are a false ROM or Kernal (some manufacturer stock ROMs and some custom ROMs are not working).