ПРОФЕСИОНАЛЕН речник АНГЛИЙСКИ 126.96.36.199155
ПРОФЕСИОНАЛЕН речник АНГЛИЙСКИ
Dictionary English <-> Bulgarian PREMIUM by PONS - the comprehensive Bulgarian guide by PONS with 408.000 headwords, phrases and translations!
Premium dictionary English <-> Bulgarian by PONS – developed for professionals – offers you quick help!
For whom is this App suitable?
For professional users: teachers, students, translators, engineers, jurists, informatics, doctors etc.
• Up-to-date, highly relevant vocabulary with 162.000 headwords and phrases and over 246.000 translations
• In-depth specialized vocabulary and numerous explanations for business, law, etc. contexts
• With modern specialist expressions as well as literary and colloquial language
• Includes British and American language usage
• With clear structure and easy to use
• Two-way dictionary: Bulgarian => English and English => Bulgarian.
• All the pronunciations use the IPA
What’s New: Easy copy-and-paste functions copy words to the clipboard for translation. With the launched dictionary you can copy an unknown word from an application you are using at the moment (e.g. web browser), then switch back to the dictionary and automatically get the translation of the copied word or phrase if it is available in the application base.
Search and translate Features
• NEW! Three new integrated input methods make dictionary use more convenient than ever. Search by voice using Google Voice recognition service (Available for OS 2.2 and higher), take a picture of the text and translate it with Google Goggles, or enter the word in your own handwriting with Paragon’s PenReader handwriting recognition software (available for English language).
• Look up unfamiliar words in dictionary directly from the home screen! The dictionary provides translations in a Quick Search Box alongside other search results.
• NEW! Search by voice. Speak your queries instead of typing words in a dictionary. (Use Google voice recognition service. Available for OS 2.2 and higher.)
• English, Spanish, Russian and French morphology module helps to translate words in any grammatical form.
• List of similar words is displayed in case of misspelling
• Find the word even if you don’t know its exact spelling using Wildcard Search (use “?” and “*” symbols to replace the missing letters).
• English audio pronunciations recorded by native speakers.
• Integrate dictionary with the Flash Cards application and quiz yourself with words you have added from the dictionary.
• Test yourself with a Word of the day widget on your Home screen. A random entry from the dictionary is changed daily (Menu->Settings->Install widget)**
• NEW! Manage Word of the day widget settings: select dictionary direction, font size and update period (manual or automatic).
• NEW! Enhanced customization options allow you to choose background color. Black, white and sepia themes are available (Menu -> Settings)
• NEW! Enlarge or reduce font size for your comfort (Menu -> Settings).
• NEW! Report bugs, request features and send feedback to Google Play or the Paragon development team quickly and conveniently with the new integrated support feature (Menu -> Information).
• Automatically switching translation directions using the language of the word entered.
• No Internet connection required.
Paragon Software is committed to providing the best user experience possible. Please visit our FAQ http://slovoed.com/faq/ for assistance with any technical issues that may arise in the installation of our software applications. You may also contact our support team at +7 (495) 789-6717, by email at email@example.com, or drop us a line @Paragon_Mobile!
Books & Reference
Books & Reference
ПРОФЕСИОНАЛЕН речник АНГЛИЙСКИ download
- Merriam-Webster's Law 2.9.7
- Tedesco-Italiano Dizionario 188.8.131.52612
- Français Italien Berlitz 184.108.40.206611
- Basic Türkisch 220.127.116.11610
- КОМПАКТЕН речник НЕМСКИ 18.104.22.168155
- Synonyms and Antonyms dict. 2.9.7
- Advanced Catalan Dictionary 2.9.8
- Turkish - English Berlitz 22.214.171.124611
- Oxford Learner’s Dict.: Arabic 3.6.24
- Słownik Języka Polskiego 2.8.39