Settings Extended 8.2
Settings Extended puts your favorite settings into the notification bar and lets you toggle them quickly. This highly configurable application is a nice addition to your Android 4.0, 4.1 or 4.2 system.
Although Android 4.2 brings a new Quick Settings panel, this application gives you even more options and flexibility. This is confirmed by a high amount of user requests asking for further development. We will continue releasing updates and new functions.
You can also purchase an *optional* in-app extension which enables "ringer & volumes" dialog, application and system shortcuts and widget themes and indicator colors.
* Why the rich notifications in JB (Android 4.1) do not expand automatically? Because the app keeps status bar widget at the top with highes notification priority. You can expend notifications at any time but swiping them with two finders down. Settings Extended do not block them.
* Can I hide the status bar icon? Yes for JellyBeans, No for ICS. ICS does not properly support this option. Sometimes ICS leaves a black gap (empty space) instead of an icon in status bar. To avoid this ugly behavior we decided to disable "hidden" option for ICS.
* Can I hide status bar icon and keep widget at the top in Android 4.1? No, due to new Android 4.1 notification priorities. Lowest priority hides the icon but moves the widget to the bottom at the same time.
* Can I have separate sliders for Ringer and Notifications? This option is enabled automatically. If it is not active on your device, then your device does not support it.
* Why do not allow separate Ringer and Notifications sliders for all phones? Because since ICS, official Android distribution links these two volumes and always changes them together. Some Samsung phones run a modified version of Android with no such restriction. If you what to change this please vote for this option at Google site. To vote you just need click the star icon in the top-left corner: http://code.google.com/p/android/issues/detail?id=23202
* What is that in-app extension? In-app extension is like any other app. Once bought you can use it on any device at any time. It stays with you after you change your phone, too.
* What are the "experimental" options? These are convenient to use options built using unofficial system functions. Because of this they might not work on all devices and even can stop working at any time. So use them at your own risk.
* Is this a home screen widget? No, this is a status bar widget only.
Settings Extended uses permissions listed below for the mentioned purposes only.
1) "GPS location", "control NFC", "Bluetooth", "Network connectivity", "Wi-Fi", "System Settings", "Toggle sync", "Read sync settings" for getting status and changing corresponding settings on and off upon user request.
2) "Take picture and videos" for LED flashlight only.
3) "Directly call phone numbers" for a "direct call" system shortcut.
4) "Billing" for in-app extensions.
5) "Vibration", "Run at startup" for vibration and launch after reboot.
6) "Expand/collaps status bar" for collapsing status bar after changing a setting.
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/hbapps
keys: settings, controls, wifi, bluetooth, gps, volume, ringer, power, toggles, widgetsoid, notification.