Telemeter - camera measure 1.3.6
Telemeter - camera measure
Remote camera measure tools for planning your room, garden or outdoor activities
Telemeter is a bundle of tools for outdoor and indoor measurements for Android phones. The tools complement each other and are useful in such areas as moving (relocation), layout design, construction, room measurement and planning, house and room decoration and furnishing, trips and so on, where quick estimation of object dimensions, distance and size, orientation and exact horizontal, vertical or angular alignment are needed. Sometimes the traditional ruler or tape are very difficult to apply, especially if you measure long distances or big objects. In this case the Telemeter is a very handy solution that can immediately estimate all these values for you.
The App consists of following parts:
- Telemeter Tool for all kind of quick remote distance estimation without reference objects using only a camera
- SpiritLevel3D Tool for distant object alignment and tilt measurement using a camera with automatic plane orientation detection
- Augmented Compass Tool for finding orientation in the room or space for better room planning, angle measurements, electromagnetic interference and metal detection
- Calibration Tool to calibrate your phone before measurement
- Unit Converter to convert results into different length or area units.
- Detailed help and description of measurement situations and guide how to use the tools
Sound confirmation during measurements can be enabled. Size, length and distance measurements can be conducted in common measurement units: feet, meters, inches. Angles are measured in degrees.
With the Telemeter you can measure:
- distance from you (observer) to an object
- distance between points in direction 'from an observer'
- distance between two points in a plane
- object dimensions (depth, height, width, length)
- height from the ground level
- height of big objects
- height of the person
- angles between planes (e.g. between two walls)
- angles between two orientations in the space
You can also use Telemeter for:
- object alignment
- tilt measurement or tilt elimination
- checking orientation in space (cardinal directions)
- electromagnetic interference and metal detection
- marking a plane for object placement (for example, a wall for pictures and shelves mounting)
Please try also Partometer App, that uses common reference objects for measurements.
Thank you for your downloads and support!