USB/BT Joystick Center 6 6.44
USB/BT Joystick Center 6
Please READ THIS CAREFULLY: This app is NOT WORKING with all Devices and it's NOT WORKING with all ROMs you are using! The most problems are incompatibilities with new ROMs (like the Android 4.2.0, because Google will add USB Host "API" functions in later versions, like in 4.0.3) or ROM'S with limited/changed USB/Bluetooth support. This app is working with a lot of Devices and Android 4.0.3 with a good USB Host API and Bluetooth support. So TRY IT OUT and use it, or uninstall it with a refund! I can not fix incompatibilities for hundreds different Devices and ROM versions.
With this app you can use nearly every USB and Bluetooth Joystick. If you want to play Emulators (like Frodo, GBA, N64, NES) with a Joystick (or FPS Games with Mouse & Keyboard or Joystick with the free Joy2Touch Server *root required!* like ShadowGun DeadZone, Modern Combat 3, Dead Trigger, GTA3, ...), then this app is the right one for you.
Samsung S3 Tutorial from PhoneBuff: http://www.phonebuff.com/2012/08/configure-joystick-center-app-for-android/
If you want to see whats possible with this app then take a look at some video's on YouTube ("usb joystick center").
You can check the compatibility before you download this app:
- New: Now you can add not found Joysticks with the new editable 'usb_device_ids.txt' in 'sdcard/UsbJoyData/'. For this, please use the USBJoystickAnalyzer app (Website=>Forum=>Downloads=>USB Joystick Analyzer)
- Android 4.0.3 (or newer) Device with USB Host API Support!
(!Android 4.2.0 has no USB Host "API" Support!)
- USB Host Cable (OnTheGo)
- Support for Wireless Joysticks (PS3, X360, iCade, iControlPad, PhoneJoy, Wii Remote, Zeemote)
- Support for the most USB Joysticks
- Support for Keyboards
- Support for Xperia Play
- Multiplayer Support
- Create/Modify/Save/Load Joystick-Settings (Buttons/Sticks/Sliders, Touch-Mappings)
Additional features with free Joy2Touch Server (*Root required!*):
- Mouse & Keyboard Gaming (for FPS Games)
- Joystick->Touch Gaming
- Wii-Remote IR Pointer -> Touch
- Load/Save Touch-Settings (IMP/EXP)
(the Joy2Touch Server is available here in the Google Play store)
Successfully tested with these Devices and Roms:
- Acer A500 (ICS 4.0.3 Stock)
- Archos 101 G9 (ICS 4.0.3 Stock)
- Asus Nexus 7 (JB 4.1.1 Stock)
- Asus TF101 (HC 3.2 Stock)
- Asus Prime TF201 (ICS 4.0.3 Stock)
- Asus TF300 (ICS 4.03 Stock)
- Asus TF700 (JB 4.1.1 Stock)
- RikoMagic MK808 (Finless Rom)
- RikoMagic MK802 II (4.0.4 with USBHostAPI-Patch.zip)
- Samsung Nexus (ICS 4.0.3 Stock)
- Samsung S2 (ICS 4.0.3 Stock, GT-I9100-IML74K.XWLP7, Kernel: 3.0.31-Dorimanx-V2.1-SGII-ICS)
- Samsung S3 (ICS 4.0.4 Stock)
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.7 Plus
- Sony Xperia Play (ICS 4.0.3, Stock Beta)
- Toshiba Thrive A100 (HC 3.2 Stock)
- Transformer Prime TF201 (ICS 4.0.3 Stock)
- Xoom (4.03 Stock, with OTG Cable)
Other devices/roms are not tested!
USB Joystick Center has Driver-Settings included for these Devices (ready to use, others you can create at your own):
- PS3 Sixaxis without root (* CSR Bluetooth 2.x/EDR+ USB Stick is needed)
- X360 Controller ("Microsoft Wireless Gaming Receiver for PC" USB is needed)
- Bluetooth Keyboards
- iControlPad (SPP Mode)
- Wii Remotes 1-4 + Nunchuck + Classic
* Please read the PS3 pairing help inside the app
Wired - USB:
- PS3 Sixaxis - With Cable Adapter
- X360 Controller - Wired
- Logitech (Rumble, F310, F710)
- Microsoft Sidewinder 2 Precision
- X360 Rockband: USB Guitars/Drums
- N64 "Controller Adapter for PC USB"
- Hyperkin N64 Moonlight Controller
- PSX 1/2 "USB Gamepad Converter Dualschock"
- SNES "Controller Adapter for PC USB"
- C64/128/A600 "Keyrah" USB Keyboard Adapter
- PSX 1|2 "Super Dual Box Advanced" Adapter for PC