Anvi Rescue Disk 1.1
Anvi Rescue Disk
Anvi Rescue Disk was designed to be used when regular antivirus software fails in detecting and cleaning a system of various infections. The ISO can be burned on a CD/DVD using your disc burner or choice. It can also be placed on a bootable USB device and launched from there.
Here’s how it works: set your system to boot from the CD / DVD/ USB device, insert the disc or the stick and restart the system. After a quick loading process, you are acquainted with the interface of Anvi Rescue Disk.
You simply select the scan or repair button to fix the ransomware viruses on your PC. The Rescue Disk then delivers a report of all malicious objects found in your system, such as viruses and Trojans, but also adware and other similar software. Infected files can be quarantined, disinfected, or removed.
In conclusion, Anvi Rescue Disk is a great way to remove threats that can’t be cleaned by standard antivirus solution. It requires quite the amount of effort (burning the CD / DVD/USB drive), but it succeeds where other security solutions fail.
Anvi Rescue Disk download
- Avira System Speedup 22.214.171.12400
- Avira Internet Security 2013 126.96.36.1998
- Roboscan Internet Security Free 32bit 2.5
- Bitdefender 60-Second Virus Scanner 188.8.131.527
- Advanced SystemCare Ultimate 184.108.40.206
- AVG AntiVirus FREE 17.2.3008
- Neo Security Antivirus 5.0
- AVG AntiVirus 2016
- 9-lab Removal Tool x86 220.127.116.11
- AVG AntiVirus Business Edition 2016