App-Nanny enables parents to control when, where and what kids can access via computers.
App-Nanny protects your kids in many ways including the following.
1. Block online distractions during homework time, while giving kids the access to always-allowed-sites such as online courseware, homework, textbooks and reference sites.
2. Block online contents and sites unfit for kids.
3. Monitor computer activity, especially internet browsing history, so that you know what to block.
4. Allow kids 'free' play time period, while restrict games and online access to only allowed lists during other times.
5. Prevent or control computer game addictions or online addictions
6. Maintain kids' physical and mental health by stopping internet or games periodically.
7. Set different rules for different users.
App-Nanny is user-friendly. Help buttons are at major places. Examples of parental control rules and their explanations is shown by pressing the Show Examples of Settings button. Parents can edit the rules. App-Nanny is fast and affordable.