Aspose.Cells for Android 22.214.171.124
Aspose.Cells for Android
Aspose.Cells for Android is a MS Excel spreadsheet component that allows programmer to develop android applications for reading, writing & manipulate Excel spreadsheets (XLS, XLSX, XLSM, SpreadsheetML, CSV, tab delimited) and HTML file formats without needing to rely on Microsoft Excel. It supports robust formula calculation engine, pivot tables, VBA, workbook encryption, named ranges, custom charts, spreadsheet formatting, drawing objects like images, OLE objects & importing or creating charts.
Some important features are listed below
• Save and open Excel files to and from streams.
• Send output to a client browser.
• Import and export data from an Array, ArrayList and Recordset.
• Import images and charts.
• Create images and charts through the API.
• Import formulae from a designer spreadsheet.
• Configure page setup through the API.
Aspose.Cells for Android also supports Add-ins, VBA and macros. As well as this, there are also a number of unique features that developers will only find in Aspose.Cells for Android:
• Support of the CSV format.
• Add a copy of an existing worksheet (with full contents, images and charts etc.) to a new file.
• Create comments.
• Auto-filters and page breaks through the product API.
• Set complex formulae.
• Support conditional formatting.
• Support protection options introduced in Microsoft Excel XP.
• Manipulate named ranges.
• Create PivotTables through the product API.
• Save as HTML files or streams.
• Support custom charts through the product API.
• Formula calculation engine.
• Many many more!