Aspose.Words for Android 22.214.171.124
Aspose.Words for Android
Aspose.Words for Android is a Java word processing component that enables developers to generate, modify, convert and render Word documents within their Android applications. Aspose.Words supports DOC, DOCX, OOXML, RTF, HTML, XHTML, MHTML, OpenDocument, ODT, PDF, XPS, EPUB & other formats. Other useful features include document creation, content and formatting manipulation, mail merge abilities, reporting features, platform independence, performance & scalability all with minimal learning curve.
The list of most notable new and improved features in this release are listed below
- Copy and move document elements between documents.
- Join and split documents.
- Get and set built-in and custom document properties.
- Specify document protection, open protected and encrypted documents.
- Find and replace text, enumerate over document content.
- Accept all revisions in a document.
- Insert HTML text.
- Use all standard Microsoft Word mail merge fields in your reports including MERGEFIELD, NEXT, NEXTIF, ADDRESSBLOCK, GREETINGLINE.
- Execute mail merge for documents that contain even the most complex and nested IF fields and formulas.
- Populate and dynamically grow tables or fragments in the document from your data source using mail merge regions.
- Easily generate reports that contain master-detail (parent-child) data such as Order/Order details.