Benchmark Factory for Databases Freeware 7.0
Benchmark Factory for Databases Freeware
Benchmark Factory for Databases is a database performance and scalability testing tool for Oracle, SQL Server, DB2 UDB, Sybase ASE, MySQL, and other databases using ODBC connectivity that:
• Generates load against the database by replaying production workload, running user-defined SQL scripts or using out-of-the-box industry standard benchmarks (AS3AP, TPC-C TPC-B, TPC-D, Scalable Hardware).
• Simulates concurrent users running database transactions to uncover performance bottlenecks pre-production.
• Evaluates how database code such SQL, PL/SQL, T-SQL scale under different concurrent user loads.
• Stress tests the database to determine the breaking point measuring scalability and performance.
• Compares performance test results enabling users to compare performance and scalability between database platforms, which is necessary during database migrations (SQL Server 2005 to SQL Server 2012, Oracle 10g to Oracle 11g, etc.), database platform evaluations (Linux vs. Solaris vs. Win), and when deploying and tuning Oracle RAC.
Benchmark Factory for Databases Freeware download
- Begginers guide to making Flash/JS games 1.03
- Make Videos from Games Using Camtasia 1.001
- Tech-Pro CodeSign 1.0
- Aqua Data Studio 7.5.11
- Altova UModel Enterprise Edition 2020r2sp1
- Make Videos from Games Using Fraps 1.01
- Brutus2D 1.5
- Business Process Visual ARCHITECT (ME) 4.0
- Cadifra UML Editor 1.3.3
- CFList 1.0