Bmp2Cnc reads the file in bitmap format (Jpg or BMP with 32, 24, 16, 8 or 1 bit/plane color). Color or grayscale is quantified to adjust Z-axis depth, different tool overlaps, depths and tool radius are permitted. Final sizes of X-Y output can be scaled and stored into CNC files that could run with most computer numerical control routers and mills. Bmp2Cnc uses the different layers or shades to produce the depth of cut or Z-axis, as well as scaling the X-Y coordinates to the desired carving size. Bmp2Cnc manages flat, toroid, spheric and conic tools. Bmp2Cnc also create an .STL file for 3d preview and for use in other CAD/CAM applications. Included great number of open post-processor such as: Fanuc, Fadal, Haas, Heidehain, Siemens, Mach2/3, TurboCnc, ....
- CAD Architecture PRO - Architectural Design Software Edition Professional
- Pocket PC CAD Viewer: DWG, DXF, PLT 1.52
- GrSoft Smart Tools X for AutoCAD X
- Undet - Point cloud processing software for AutoCAD 1.1
- FlashMNT for AutoCAD and BricsCAD 5.0
- CAD Import .NET for Compact Framework 1
- Badog SpiroGraphic CNC DXF Writer 1.02