Brutus2D is a BASIC-style language that can create fast and small stand-alone executables.
Brutus2D provides all the familiar BASIC commands like "For-Next", "If-Then", and etc.
Additionally, simple commands manipulate graphics, sounds, and inputs. It is targeted towards the hobbyist who enjoys programming a game now and then.
- Make Videos from Games Using Fraps 1.01
- Benchmark Factory for Databases Freeware 7.0
- Begginers guide to making Flash/JS games 1.03
- Make Videos from Games Using Camtasia 1.001
- Tech-Pro CodeSign 1.0
- Business Process Visual ARCHITECT (ME) 4.0
- Cadifra UML Editor 1.3.3
- CFList 1.0
- CharProbe 1.101
- Make Videos from Games Using CamStudio 1.002