Code VBA 4.0
With Code-VBA coding tools added to the Visual Basic for Applications editor programmers create better Visual Basic code faster. A set of 25 specialized code builders supports the fast creation of most used code. Using the builders reduces the amount of typing and makes the code more consistent. Use it with MS Access, Excel, Word and other VBA supporting applications. Included Code Explorer and Search to find all built-in Visual Basic procedures and code fragments related to your keywords easily. Version 4 has the Fragments Builder extended with the ability to add shortcuts. This allows you to access the same fragment from multiple branches in the fragment library tree. Recently an Objectnames insertion tool was added. Code-VB features:
- Finding and using (built-in and custom) procedures
- Code fragments library
- Creating procedures
- Fast declaration and use of variables and constants
- Insert object names, e.g. Commandbars("charting") or Forms![frmEmployee]![name]
- Working with enumerated types
- Insert control structures
- Flexible error handling
Object Oriented Programming:
- Working with classes, collections and properties
Includes code explorer.
The ability to customize the builders is important to support different developers each with their own preferences (e.g. how to do error handling).
With easy to memorize access keys- there is no need for using the mouse.