CommuniMail Newsletter Script 1.3
CommuniMail Newsletter Script
Driving a website and want to keep in touch with your visitors? Integrate CommuniMail with your website and your visitors will be constantly informed with your news/press releases/announcements.
SibSoft CommuniMail is a mailing list manager and newsletter script, targeted to be used for small and medium business and personal sites. It is a program that handles the subscriptions of a mailing list and also sends out newsletters - emails that are received by everyone who is subscribed to the mailing list.
The goal of SibSoft CommuniMail is that it's able to be easily installed on Linux server and used by a non-technical person. This person does not have to be a professional web programmer. Integration with website is quite easy and could be completed by anyone, however, we provide free intallation service.
- Company Updates
- Community mailing
- Site Updates
- Product Announcements
- Update Employees
- Colection of visitor information
- Subscription for news
- Installs in Minutes (web-based installation)
- Ability to send mail through sendmail or SMTP (auth supported)
- Multi-user system (each user could have their own mailing lists)
- Schedule mailing campaigns to any time or send right now
- 2 ways of running mailing daemon: Cron or Web
- Works with all known browsers (IE, Netscape, Opera, Firefox, etc)
- Custom SignUp templates (2 modes: simple/extended) - build your own signup page code.
- Integrated WYSIWYG editor (signup page, mail confirmation, email messages)
- Create Custom SignUp autoresponders
- Create mailing campaign in minutes using Campaign Wizard: only 5 steps!
- Export / Import mailing list contacts
- Search for users via any field available
- Send Customizable e-Mails all active newsletter users in your subscription database
- Easily customize emails using HTML and Plain Text Templates
- Bounce back mechanism (using POP3)