Cube it Zero Professional 6.1
Cube it Zero Professional
BI-Lite CUBE-it Zero Professional is an OLAP Cube builder which brings cube building within the grasp of anyone familiar with MS Access queries. It extends the reach of OLAP to everyone by enabling the creation of cubes using a simple 4 step process.
1. Connect to your data source
2. Design a report query using the visual query designer
3. Define the content of your cube
4. Process and build the cube in a single click.
Whilst not a replacement for a data warehouse, CUBE-it Zero, delivers fully functional OLAP cubes that do not require the foundation of a data warehouse. It enables the development of OLAP cubes faster, more easily and with fewer errors, than using conventional means.
CUBE-it Zero Professional will create local cube files (.cub) or SQL Server Analysis Server based cubes, on data from Microsoft Access, Microsoft SQL Server, ORACLE or an ODBC data source. It also provides the ability to report from the cubes using Microsoft Office Excel.
- Provides the ability to deliver prototype cubes in an instant, allowing your business to evaluate the benefits that cube report delivery can provide, saving costly project development time and money
- Provides cost effective analysis of single data sets
- Provides extremely cost effective way of "one off" data analysis, enabling important business decisions to be made based on tactical data - Empowers individual users to be able produce personal analysis of non strategic data, reducing the burden on the central BI team
- Accepts data from MS Access as a data source (with optional upgrades for other data source types including MS Access, ORACLE and ODBC with more being added regularly)
- Uses an intuitive drag/drop graphical interface for building queries.
The OLAP cubes built by CUBE-it Zero Professional provide a platform for any industry standard reporting tool capable of reporting from .CUB files or Analysis Services.