DScaler TV 4 4.1.19
DScaler TV 4
DScaler TV 4 4.1.19 for Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP
The DScaler TV Viewing Application (also known as DScaler 4) is a piece of software that captures video, processes it, and scales it for presentation on a projector or computer monitor. DScaler implements highly sophisticated algorithms that work in real-time to provide PC owners with image quality matched only by very expensive equipment.
In order to get the most out of DScaler 4 you will need a supported capture card.
DScaler performs a variety of functions:
* Grabbing video from a DVD player, game console, laserdisc, or VCR in a reliable fashion, in either analog or digital form
* Deinterlacing video source, such as sports and news produced with a video camera, as well as console games
* Detecting and removing 2:2 pulldown (PAL) and 3:2 pulldown (NTSC) for movies and filmed television programs
* Reducing video noise on analog sources
* Automatically calibrating video capture cards for optimal brightness, contrast and color
* Manipulating video through gamma, sharpness and other filters
* Viewing still images
* Reducing judder and other video timing anomalies
* Presenting all of the above in the desired resolution and aspect ratio.
The main forum for user discussion is the DScaler Support Forum. In addition, you will find knowledgeable discussion about this and other computer A/V-related topics at AVS Forum.