Data Logger Suite 18.104.22.1689
Data Logger Suite
You may be an experienced hardware or network engineer, or a college student making his or her first steps towards a professional career and looking for a handy utility for extending your hardware-software application. Whatever the case may be, look no further than our Data Logger Suite, for it will meet all of your technical needs.
Data Logger Suite captures and logs in real-time values from different ports types: RS232, TCP, UDP and several others. Aggregates and writes real-time data to disk as binary, text or Excel files. Capability to log data from multiple interfaces at the same time. Once Data Logger Suite captures serial data, it can store them in any database, including MSSQL, MySQL, Oracle, Access, dBase or any other ODBC-compatible database.
Data Logger Suite can work as a service on Windows NT- Windows 7, which means that users can log on and off the Windows, but the program will still be there collecting your information. Good functionality and power at a very affordable price!
* One program can work with several interfaces simultaneously. RS232, COM, TCP/IP, UDP ports, OPC DA1 and DA2 interfaces, SNMP protocol, modem devices, file data sources;
* Multiple ports and interfaces. Capability to log multiple RS232, RS485, RS422, TCP/IP, UDP ports and OPC, modem interfaces at same time;
* Extended logging features. Can output received data to formatted log files. Supports date/time stamping;
* Real-time data export. Capability to store the extracted data into a database, such as MSSQL, MySQL, Oracle or Access, or put the info directly to a target application via DDE and OPC interfaces;
* Data writing to ready-to-use MS Excel or CSV files;
* Capability to send requests through RS232 or TCP ports to a remote device to start data exchange;
* works as a service or a standalone application on all Windows versions.