When you use the "Dial-Up Networking" module for connecting to the internet or to other networks, the operating system give you the option to store the password and use it when it needed. Although the password is constantly stored in your computer, the operating system doesn't allow you to watch it. if you forget your password and you want to extract it from your computer, you can use the Dialupass utility for viewing the password.
This utility enumerates all Dial-Up entries on your computer and reveals their logon details: User Name, Password and Domain.
it works perfectly in the following operating systems: Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, and Windows XP. In Windows 2000 and Windows XP, the Dialupass utility can reveal the Dial-Up passwords only if you are logged on with administrator privileges.
- MSN Password Hacker Software 5.0.1
- find msn messenger passwords 5.0.1
- MSN password decoder 5.0.1
- MSN Messenger Password Restore Tool 5.0.1
- MSN Messenger Password Revealer Software 5.0.1
- PasswordFox 1.60
- Protected Storage PassView 1.63
- VNCPassView 1.05
- ZIP Password Recovery Magic 188.8.131.525
- MSN Messenger password recovery software 5.0.1