Share, preview and backup information on your Computer Network using DocHopper, a Knowledge Management software ideal for small and big companies. DocHopper was designed for all types of organizations managing on a daily basis a large amount of documents of all nature.
DocHopper is an affordable solution that can be installed in just a few clicks, doesn't require any maintenance and is very easy to use.
- Centralize and Share information in a database hosted on your computer network,
- Manage User Access to the documents stored in the central database,
- Preview more than 40 different types of file extensions (.pdf, .doc, .xls, .ppt, .gif, mp3, websites, etc.)
- Launch Full Text Search (on the textual content of your documents),
- Launch Successive Queries (queries limited to the results of a previous search),
- Build your database very quickly by using the Automatic Integration tool,
- Save and Restore your database and optimize disk space (managing redundancy),
- Surf the web, index websites and archive their content (text and images).
- Compatible with Windows XP, Windows Vista and Windows 7
- Requires Microsoft SQL Server Express with Advanced Services version 2005 or 2008 (free)
- Optional: preview of Windows Office documents requires the installation of Microsoft Office 2003, 2007 or 2010
DocHopper is very affordable, even for small companies. It is a flexible software, easy to install and very easy to use. Learn its main features in less than 30 minutes by following our online tutorials. All tutorials are available online for free, and allow you to fully understand and use all of DocHopper's features.
Installation can be achieved very easily by following our documentation, and our team is ready to assist you during the process at any moment. Please contact us for personalized assistance.
Contact us for more information and advice about DocHopper, or try it for a one-month free trial.