Elerium HTML to Word .NET 1.6
Elerium HTML to Word .NET
Elerium HTML to Word .NET is a full managed .NET component which enables C#/VB.NET/ASP.NET developers to convert various sources of HTML to Word documents (DOC, DOCX and RTF) from any .NET projects. Elerium HTML to Word .NET allows to convert HTML with full support of CSS styles. Supported output formats: Word 97-2003, Word 2007 and above. The installation package of the component contains C# and VB.NET samples for quick start.
Elerium HTML to Word .NET is an independent .NET component that compatible with .NET 2.0 and higher and does not depend on third-party libraries and Microsoft Office Automation.
- Various sources of HTML: file/string/stream/url.
- Generate and save Word documents (Word 97-2003, Word 2007+).
- Full support of internal and external CSS styles.
- Page formatting (margins, width, height, orientation etc.)
- Paragraph formatting (line spacing, background, margins, borders, etc.).
- Text formatting (Bold, italic, color, etc.)
- HTML tables, embedded tables and their properties.