File Watcher 1.0
File Watcher continuously watches one or more folders for new files, file changes, modifications and deletions in real-time. When a change occurs, you can execute an application. It will run as a Windows service, so that you need not to login into windows.
1. Watch folders for file changes, modifications, deletions and new files in real-time.
2. Watch local folders or network shares (including hidden shares).
3. Run as a Windows service, you need not to login to Windows.
4. Execute an application when an event occurs.
5. Include/exclude filtering on files being watched.
6. No need .net or java be insatlled.