Flash Preloader Whirling Component 1.0
Flash Preloader Whirling Component
Flash Preloader Whirling Component is an easy and fast way to add preloader to your Flash design. It is a standard extension for Adobe Flash CS3 and CS4, Actionscript 3.0, both on Windows and Mac. Adding a preloader to your Flash is just as easy as dragging and dropping the component on the first frame of your Flash movie, there is no need for a piece of Actionscript code. You can define colour, rotating speed, display text, error message and the action after the load completion. With the component, not only you can add a preloader to the Flash movie itself, you can also use it to load external image, SWF and FLV video files.
This is a quick start of how to add a preloader to your Flash design.
1. Unzip downloaded package PreloaderWhirling.zip, double click the file PreloaderWhirling.mxp, open it with Adobe Extension Manager, follow the instructions and complete the installation.
2. Restart Adobe Flash IDE, create a new AS3.0 based Flash file or open your existing AS3.0 based Flash file.
3. Insert a blank keyframe as the first frame in the Flash design.
4. Click menu Windows > Components (Ctrl + F7), open the Components Panel, navigate to the folder MTool Components, drag and drop the PreloaderWhirling component on to the first frame.
5. Click menu Windows > Component Inspector (Shift + F7), open the Component Inspector panel. You can adjust colour, rotating speed of the preloader.
6. Publish your movie to to test the preloader. The preloader may display a very short time or may not display when testing locally. To see the preloader effect, you may need to upload your files to a web server.
Flash Preloader Whirling Component download
- Flash Firefly Effect Component 1.0
- Flash Snow Effect Component 1.0
- Flash Map One 2.04
- USA Flash Map 2.4
- Creative TextFX 22.214.171.124
- Flash Curtain Opening Component 1.0
- Flash Fireworks Effect Component 1.0
- Flash Star Effect Component 1.0
- Flash Heart Effect Component 1.0
- Flash Preloader Block Component 1.0