FlashPoints for AutoCAD and BricsCAD 2.0
FlashPoints for AutoCAD and BricsCAD
FlashPoints is a tool for creating and managing points Groups (topographic points for example).
FlashPoints allows you to :
* import/export points coordinates from and to a file
* create points and their attributes "Number", "Elevation" and "Description" by clicking
* modify the points elevation
* modify the height and rotation of the attributes
* create points on existing entities
* create the table of the coordinates
Points are organized as groups to allow an easy differentiation of them.
FlashPoints comes with a "Points Number input box" that lets you respond to AutoCAD commands with a point Number or a sequence of points Numbers rather than with a click or coordinates.