Most grey pigments have a cool or warm cast to them, as the human eye can detect even a minute amount of saturation. Yellow, orange, and red create a "warm grey". Green, blue, and violet create a "cool grey". When there is no cast at all, it is referred to as "neutral grey", "achromatic grey" or simply "grey".
The Conciseness Gray theme package just designs flip templates based on gray color, a range of colors between white and black. You can use the good color matched templates as the basis for your page-flipping book. Gray theme package can be saved for later use as well. Just take the color settings in the themes at different times for future books buildings.
1. Run Flip program;
2. Click Menu: File->Import Theme, select the *.thm (themes) form open dialog box;
3. Open Template Window by clicking "Classical/Float/Spread" to choose imported theme in Select Template interface;
4. Use the theme you have just imported.
All free Flip Themes Packages are available in any FlipBuilder software.
With those Themes & Template you can make more professional and interactive Page-Flipping eBook as you want.
- FlipBook Creator Themes Pack -Speed 1.0
- 3DPageFlip Flash Catalog Templates for Nature 1.0
- FlipBook Creator Themes Pack -Maple 1.0
- Flip PDF Standard 3.4.7
- Flip PDF Pro for Mac OS X 1.3.6
- PDF Page Flip Reader - freeware 2.3
- Flip Page book template of Water drop 1.0
- Free Page Flip Book Maker 2.3
- Flip Page book template of Sunshine 1.0
- Flip_Themes_Package_Lively_Beach 1.0