Free Keylogger 5.3
This is a comprehensive monitoring software. Free Keylogger allows you to record nearly all user activities on computer invisibly.
It saves all recorded information to encrypted reports, and you can read it with a special Report Viewer. The key logger remains invisible to users at all times, and only the owner can press a secret hotkey combination to make it visible again, change settings and access the reports.
This is the first keylogger equally well suited for use both at home and at work. At home, it can be used by parents looking to identify potential threats to their children. While the employers can use this software to protect their business from damage, to prevent data leakage, and to improve the productivity of employees.
* 16 monitoring tools. The program records nearly any user activities: keystrokes, copied text, launched applications, Web navigation, chats in social networks and Instant Messengers, operations with Files and USB devices. It also captures the screen, makes webcam snapshots, and even records a sound.
* Choose particular user accounts for monitoring.
* Remote control. The program can send logs to your email, FTP folder, LAN folder and even Dropbox storage.
* Quick pre-configured installation. You can create your own quick invisible installer, with pre-configured settings.
* Use keywords for alerts. You will be notified when a specific key-phrase is found in the keystrokes, title of active window or address of visited website.
* Blacklist websites and applications. You can determine which sites and applications should be locked for the user.
* Statistics of usage of applications and websites. The chart of the frequently used programs and the most visited websites.
* Multi-language support: Free Keylogger' interface supports 6 languages.