GPR Reports 2.2
Program GPR Reports helps you to create reports about GPR surveys. GPR Reports builds picture in form of texts and images over a background and save it to PDF and graphical files.
You put GPR images and add texts and graphical commentaries to them to make illustration for your report.
Such images consist of different elements:
- 2D colored profile images;
- commentaries to 2D profile images in form of texts and geometric shapes (circles, rectangles, arrows, lines, etc.);
- graphics of signals in some points of sounding;
- schematic drawings;
- 3D images of underground structures and radar data;
- additional small images (markers, symbols, logotypes, etc.).