IBM DB2 Express-C 9.7.1
IBM DB2 Express-C
IBM DB2 Express-C is a free database for storing and managing relational and XML data. It is free to download, use, distribute and does not have any expiry period or database size limitations. It is:
• Easy to install, embed and deploy
• Includes self management capabilities, and optimizes performance automatically
• Manages both relational and XML data efficiently
• Supports key development platforms including C/C++, Java, .NET, PHP, and Ruby on Rails
• Embodies enterprise-proven core DB2 functionality, performance, reliablility and scalability
DB2 Express-C is ideal for developers, ISVs, small/medium sized buinesses, students, researchers, or anyone looking for a free database management system with advanced capabilities.
Optional yearly subscription is available for users who require technical support or additional functionality, such as High Availability clustering and Data Replication.