KMLReduce optimizes the size of KML files by analyzing, reducing, and removing coordinates from polygons contained within the file. This allows you to distribute the KML file online and use less traffic for users and services accessing the fille.
KMLReduce works on KML files that contian polygon shapes with many coordinates. KMLReduce analyzes the points for each polygon shape and optimizes them using a variation of the Douglas Peucker algorithm. KMLReduce calculates the distance between each polygon shape latitude and longitude coordinates within the KML file to determine which points can be optimized and removed, while still retaining the original KML shape integrity. Reduced KML files contain far fewer polygon shapes than their original, yet still display correctly. KMLReduce is an easy solution to optimize and reduce the size of your KML files for hosting online.
- XmlValidator 3.0
- Universal CSS Menu Expression Web addins 2.0.3
- Fix RSS Feed Error 3.5
- Amara Flash News Ticker 3.33
- Allbuttons CSS Menu builder 3.3
- XML Truncator-Fixer 0.5.0.1
- Sense RSS Editor Plugin 1.6.0
- Easy XML Converter 1.3
- Altova MissionKit Enterprise Edition 2020sp1
- Altova FlowForce Server 2020sp1