LSACreator is the simple but powerful .NET localization tool and the fastest solution for localizing .NET applications and ASP.NET websites without need to use Visual Studio.
The solution is based on localized satellite assemblies which is the best practice to make a professional .NET multi-language application. Thanks to this approach we can add a new language to any .NET program or website having only its binaries (.dll/.exe). That completely separates Visual Studio project and source code from language project. What is more it even allows end-user to translate the application.
- Requires only compiled program (.dll/.exe files).
- You do NOT have to manage ResX files in Visual Studio.
- Supports localization of assemblies written in any .NET language like C#, VB, C++/CLI, …
- Allows to create translation even by end-user without any knowledge about program structure.
- Dialog preview for Windows.Forms.
- Control software localization progress with clear statistics.
- Provides efortless team work with revision control systems.
- Uses single project to translates your application to any number of languages.
- XML import/export, xls (Excel) export.
- Assembly post-build scripts.
- Integrated with Google Translate.
- Uses Dictionary Translation.
- Checks and reduces translations costs by using smart query optimalization.
- Exports translations and builds your own dictionary to reuse it to other projects.
Powerful grid editing:
- Multilevel Undo/Redo.
- Offers simple and intuitive user interface.
- Displays all or selected language in one grid view with one column per language.
- The grid offers sorting and filtering functionality on every column.
Quality and Translation status:
- Uses two separate states for each phrase and translation.
- The Translation State indicates whether a phrase still needs to be translated.
- The Quality State tracks the quality of a translation.