Mailismus is a high-speed, high-volume mailserver which supports SMTP, IMAP and POP3.
It is secure (supports SSL and STARTTLS, plus SMTP-Auth with SASL), highly configurable, supports Maildir mailbox format, provides numerous anti-spam measures (eg. blacklisting, greylisting, DNS-based address validation) and offers extensive logging, auditing and transcript options.
The built-in IMAP and POP3 servers also support SSL, STLS and SASL-based authentication, and Mailismus also includes an SSL-capable POP3 downloader, which can be scheduled to run at recurring intervals.
Supports web-enabled monitoring and managing.
- Recovery Toolbox for Lotus Notes 2.2.7
- Exchange Server Repair Toolbox 2.1.5
- Exchange Message Log Reporter 2.0
- Emailarchitect Email Server 11.0
- Lepide Exchange Reporter 14.06.01
- Lepide Exchange Recovery Manager 16.1
- Kernel for Exchange to Novell GroupWise 12.03.01
- Visendo SMTP Extender Plus 1.1.2
- Visendo SMTP Extender Community 1.1.2
- Hexamail POP3 Downloader 5.4.0