MakeGIF helps you to create GIF- file from command line in batch mode. This program is visual command line processor. You can use pictures created by MS Paint, Adobe Photoshop and dozens of others programs.
- creates GIF- files from images in BMP, JPEG (JPG), GIF, ICO, PSD, PNG, TGA, PCX, WMF, EMF- formats;
- creates "constructed images" (text, rectangle, round rectangle, ellipse);
- edits, deletes and moves any image in the list of images;
- rotates, flips, duplicates and stretches images;
- defines animation parameters: number of loops for GIF- file and delay for each image;
- defines offset, transparency, interlacing, method of removing, using of global or local palette for each separate image;
- defines logical screen size in pixels;
- creates output GIF-files with fixed sizes ( for example, for mobile phone screens );
- optimizes size of GIF-file;
- saves specified global and frame attibutes for other animations as default;
- exports GIF- frames to BMP, JPEG, PNG, TIFF, SWF and TGA- files; GIF to BMP strip;
- adds hidden signatures to GIF- files to protect them from unauthorized use on the Web or in other media;
- checks up presence of your signatures in GIF- files;
- saves information about source graphical files and animation parameters in BAT- files;
- generates HTML link.