Monkey Tools 1.00
Monkey Tools is a set of shell/console/command line utilities, as well as some GUI based applications that can be controlled from command line. The utilities include:
- iutil.exe is a tool that prevents more than one instance of any application you choose.
- appwarn.exe is a simple message box that displays a custom error message for your users.
- nocmd.exe is a tool that allow you to run a dos script without the contents of a command window (hidden).
- messagebox.exe is a console tool that allows you to bring up a number of different types of message box onto a Windows desktop.
- shutdown.exe (and command.exe), is a console tool that allows you to shutdown, restart, log off or lock your PC.
- geturltext.exe is a console tool that retrieves all the text from a web page.
- wait.exe is a console tool that pauses a script for a specific amount of time.
- associate.exe is a tool that allow you to add file associations for Windows.