Monocok is designed to create fuselages of sailplanes or aircrafts with ovoid forms.
It can also be used to design simple hull of helicopters or boats.
It's a simple software designed by a model maker for the model makers.
Thanks to Monocok, all the models you've dreamed become easily realizables !
Monocok can be used to design scale model with wood monocoque structure or to make mould (polystyrene or glass fiber).
Monocok (New version 2.72) allows to make simply the following operations :
* Intuitive design of fuselages with rounded forms without particular knowledge.
* Real time preview of some modifications (Formwork - Smoothing)
* Precise and dynamic adjust buttons for numerical values [+] and [-].
* Intuitive modification of the profile form with the mouse.
* Loading of background images for each view (Templates).
* Add centered notches on half-formers.
* Selective export of the formers.
* Real time zoom up to scale of 0.5.
* Former number preview
* Layout and printing of all fuselage half-formers
* Possibility to add notches on the formers.
* Layout of the three model profiles : left and right side profile as well as top view.
* Precise fitting of the form and size of the fuselage with control formers.
* Automatic calculation of the intermediate formers.
* Design of plans on several pages (A4 to A0, B5 to B0, C4 to C0, US formats).
* Export plans to PDF format for printing.
* Export formers and profiles of the fuselage to DXF format.
* Safeguard of all the project parameters.
* Real-time preview of the model with antialiasing .
* Modification with a precision of 1/10 mm.
* Management of the metric system (mm) or the inches (in.)
- CNC Backplot Editor 1.0
- pdf2cad 220.127.116.11
- TigerCad 3.001 Free
- progeCAM 2010 IntelliCAD CNC Software 2010A
- progeCAD 2014 Professional CAD Software 18.104.22.168
- Mini-Furniture 1.3
- OBJ2CAD 2007 - Import OBJ 1.6
- OBJ4CAD 2007 - Export OBJ 1.6
- BOM4CAD 2010 - Automatic numbering 1.4
- OBJ2CAD 2010 - Import OBJ 1.6