NetRCM is innovative product for administrators of local and corporate networks and support services. The program has many features, most of them are unique.
- Acquiring detailed information about a remote computer including it's characteristics, information about the OS, current user, shared resources and operating memory.
- Management of access to USB Flash drives. The administrator can permit or forbid the usage of Flash drives at a remote computer.
- Console connection to a remote computer. The administrator can perform any OS commands and launch programs as if he's working directly at a remote computer in the CMD console.
- Process management. Displays running processes at a remote computer and allows finishing them.
- Remote shutdown, reboot of a computer and logging-off the user.
- File transfer. Allows uploading any file to a remote computer. The file can be launched from the console later.
- Messaging to a remote computer
- Pinging or trace routing for a selected computer directly from the program
All these functions are also available in batch processing. For example, you can upload files to several computers in one click and then launch them. Or block all USB Flash drives on all computers in the network. It's very useful and easy-to-do!