Twitter has opened advertising for select small businesses.
Teaming up with American Express, Twitter created an advertising solution for small businesses to advertise their product by promoting their account or tweets. Although its currently not availabile to everyone , on March 26 American Express began to notify eligible Cardmembers and merchants who can start advertising on Twitter. Over the coming weeks more small businesses will be alowed to participate in the ad program.
Businesses are given tools to promote their products that are easey to use. Users will have to pay per follower if they opt to promote their accounts or pay per engagement (retweet, reply or favorite) for promoting their tweets. The ads can be customized to target only a certain area in a region, country or worldwide.
- Get started in minutes: we provide ongoing management of your advertising.
- No previous advertising experience is required. If you can tweet, you can advertise on Twitter.
- Gain new followers: Promoted Accounts helps your small business connect with new people who want to hear from you and can spread the word about your business to others.
- Amplify your Tweets: Promoted Tweets helps your small business get your messages in front of more of the right people. Twitter will take out the guesswork by automatically identifying and promoting your most engaging Tweets.
- Pay per follower for Promoted Accounts and per engagement (click, retweet, reply, and favorite) for Promoted Tweets.
- Target the whole world, specific countries, or limit your reach to specific U.S. metropolitan areas.
Subscribe now and get all the important news delivered directly to you.
Valve is now planing to expand, adding non-gaming software starting on September 5.
Final build for Windows 8 RTM will be build number 9200
Microsft's Windows 8 RTM build '8888' likely to be the final stage for an August release.
Firefox 16 Aurora is out and it comes with some new features both for regular users and developers.
The maps of Croatia,Czech Republic, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Lesotho, Macau, Portugal, San Marino, Singapore and Vatican City all have been updated.