PrepLit Searchable PDF 1.20
PrepLit Searchable PDF
A PDF search tool or PDF search engine for searchable PDF files collection with extraordinary search options designed for article review. (PrepLit -- Searchable PDF falls in PDF Search Tool, PDF Search Engine, and Article Review Software category.) It provides special search options, full result management and exporting capability. Literature survey is a critical process. Regular PDF search programs do not have the essential features to streamline the process. The program incorporates features designed to enable the completion and easy survey of PDFs. Key features of PrepLit include:
- Search Method: Keywords can be separated and sorted in any order to be matched in the search result. You can also specify a distance that each keyword must be within to provide the meaningful result.
- Search Result Boundary: The result boundary can be specified to make the result length appropriate.
- Near Matched Skip: You can skip the matched if it is within the specified range near the other matched.
- Search within Result: You can search within the current result.
- Result Management: You can bookmark, delete, move, add, or edit the result records.
- Taking Note: You can take your own note with each result record.
- Export: The search result can be exported to be edited in Word Processing program such as Microsoft Word, OpenOffice, or WordPad.
- Minimum learning curve with an intuitive interface