QR Droid 5.3.2
The only QR code app rated "5 out of 5 Stars" by PCWorld & Android Magazine. Get the best!
LIMITED TIME -100% Free & Ad-Free!!
Full-featured, multi-language QR utility. now available on Nexus 7! Get the ultimate QR code solution with this comprehensive productivity app for Android, and you can "optically" share just about anything! Scan a QR code in a magazine and watch a video immediately. Create a code from a Contact or Bookmark and let a friend scan it to their device-no typing needed!
NEW! Zapper Technologies: QR Droid's proprietary technology, allows you to create your own Zapper profile - Register, Login & Purchase from the comfort of your own phone (with participating websites).
- Scan QR codes from your camera, browser, SD card, or saved image
- Create and share QR codes in less than a second from maps, contacts, bookmarks, installed apps & more
- Organize by color and create short URLs for your generated QR images.
- QR Droid saves a complete history of every QR code you create or decode.
- NEW! WiFi & PayPal Payments
- Add QR Droid widgets - Get the most from QR Droid! http://0.qr.ai
WHAT IS A QR CODE?
The 'evolution' of traditional barcodes, QR codes can hold significantly more info and are more flexible. QR codes can be used to share contacts, links, map locations and much more.
HOW TO SCAN A QR CODE
- Open QR Droid
- Center QR code in your camera's viewfinder. QR Droid will start scanning immediately.
- Scanned information will be shown, without pressing anything: if the QR code represents a link to a YouTube video, you'll immediately see video's image, title and duration; if it is a geo-location, you'll see a mini Google Map; and so on.
HOW TO SHARE INFO (i.e. CREATE A QR CODE)
- Open QR Droid
- Touch button "Create", followed by the relevant option, according to what and how you want to share
- Follow on-screen instructions until you see a QR code
- Show QR code to a friend; they'll be able to scan it from your screen