The RTPatch family of software products enable you to update software and data with just the byte-level changes. Also called diff, binary diff, software updating or just plain patching, RTPatch was the first commerical product of its kind, released in 1991, and has been the market leader ever since.
RTPatch is responsible for millions of patches applied every single day for over 20 years, totalling billions of successful patch applications - more than any other patch software application on the market.
* Rock-solid reliable
* typical update file size reduction of 90-99%
* multicore support for fast patch building
* supports any size file, including GB+ sized files
* automatic patch delivery options
* history patch option
* rollback, in case of error
* highly customizable
* graphical or command line building for automated patch creation
* Windows Embedded
* Mac OS X
* iOS, etc.
RTPatch is a commercial product for Enterprise customers, with a variety of license options available, including OEM usage. With OEM usage, the Build libraries (DLL, or appropriate library file for non-Windows) is incorporated into, and distributed with, your application.