SNMP Data Logger 220.127.116.11
SNMP Data Logger
You may be an experienced hardware or network designer, or a college student making his first steps towards a professional career, or a gifted technology lover illuminated by a new bright technical concept and looking for a handy tool for extending your hardware-software system. Whichever the case may be, look no further than SNMP Data Logger, for it may well suffice all of your technical needs.
SNMP Data Logger gets and logs values from SNMP servers. Assembles and saves real-time information to HDD, Microsoft Excel, database or to other targets. The application comes with built-in notice or even scripting capabilities and can send messages when SNMP values match a rule. Capability to read information from multiple SNMP agents at the same time.
The software can work as a system service, which means that users can log on and off the OS, but the application will still be there collecting your data. Good functionality and power at a very affordable price!
* simple, dialog-driven step by step set-up;
* fast, multi-threaded and efficient architecture;
* Extended logging features. Can output received values to formatted files. Supports date/time stamps;
* values writing to MySQL, MSSQL and any ODBC-compatible database;
* many plug-in modules;
* supports ASN.1, SNMPv1 and ASN1;
* information writing to ready-to-use Microsoft Excel or CSV files;
* Capability to log data from multiple SNMP servers at the same time. You can use fully different connection and information export parameters for each agent;
* works as a service or a standalone application on all Windows versions.