SiteXposure - Optimization & Monitoring v1.1
SiteXposure - Optimization & Monitoring
SiteXposure provides capabilities to validate quality of website contents and also provides website monitoring features. The combination of Monitoring jobs not only provides statistics of website & server availability but also monitors changes in website contents that may occur due to website hacking or due to unexpected mistakes.
Manage Content Quality
• Verify broken links
• Identify linking to Malicious Sites : The domain linking allows verifying contents linked with external domains that you may use to verify that your website does not have links or contents (Scripts/CSS/Images) from malicious sites.
• Identify Security issues: The webpage metadata and page header is scanned for security issues and recommendations are provided as per HTML best practice guidelines.
• SEO (Search Engine Optimization) Hints
• Easily identify Email Address & direct File Links provided on your website.
• Generate XML Sitemap and submit on search engines.
• Web Page Monitor: Reports the availability statistics of webpage(s). Scan Webpage modification for abusing keywords. Multiple options to define your own success/failure criteria. Alert is raised if a success criterion fails or if failure condition is realized.
• Server File Monitoring: Uses a baseline configuration to monitor changes on Server side files and raise Alerts if any change is identified in comparison to baseline configuration. Monitor addition/removal of files or any changes made in existing files on server side.
• Ping Monitor: Check Server availability by ping requests and raise Alerts if server is unavailable.
• Custom Monitor: Use Customer Monitor to run an external program. The success criteria is defined based on user inputs that is compared with the final response output captured from external program execution. If success criteria is not met then Alert is raised.
FTP Explorer & Scheduled Download, sX Web Browser