Use StepShot to create a quick guide of any procedure! Create an explanation for your colleague how to configure Outlook. Or create a simple guide for your grandma on how to reach your photos on Facebook or Picasa. And etc! Export to PDF/RTF/HTML in different styles & share!
Save your time and traffic! Stop recording videos! You now don't need expensive tools!
Free express version available!
- Start or stop capturing at any time using global hot keys;
- Capture windows, objects, menus, drop-down lists, full screen and rectangular regions;
- Capture multiple windows and objects including multi-level menus;
- Use different capturing modes:
-- Capture screen/window/region on hot key;
-- Capture active window on mouse click;
-- Capture entire screen on mouse click;
- Save recorded session and open it for editing-recording-exporting later;
- Effects after screen shot is taken (sound).
-Draw annotation objects such as texts, highlights, etc. on your screen shots;
-Add title and description to images;
-Use Undo/Redo/Reload editor's functions;
-Save separate images in JPEG or PNG formats;
-Copy images directly to clipboard;
-Duplicate images, move them up/down in the history.
-Export the session to PDF (RTF, HTML, JPG for full version);
-Use file pregenerated names to save the history;
-Directly share images and guides via Dropbox, FTP (or attach to new e-mail) with your customers!
- Website Snapshot 1.0
- Scrinter v2.0.7
- Capture Color From Anywhere On Screen Software 7.0
- Automatically Capture Screenshots Of Websites In Internet Explorer & Firefox Software 7.0
- SD PrintScreen 3.0
- SliQ Screen Capture 188.8.131.52
- Click and ShareIt 1.20
- Bug Shooting 184.108.40.2065
- Recordzilla 1.7
- HardCopy Pro 4.15.1