TXTcollector grabs all .txt files from the directory of your choice and combines them into a new (larger) text file. This can come in handy: I use TXTcollector myself to grab a CD full of readme's to enable me to read them all in one go. At work I use it to combine daily and weekly reports and to combine server backup logs. Some users find this application perfect for combining their network log files.
- grabs all .txt files from a directory and combines them
- puts directory-, file name and separator between each text file
- possibility to add your own extensions and separators
- popup list with files ready to be merged
- able to recursively search directories
- allows continuous merging (without Carriage Returns)
- runs on Windows 95/98/ME/NT4/2000/2003/XP/Vista/7